Topic: “Setting the Stage…”
April 12, 2016
Have you kept up with the rapidly changing/growing home staging industry? Home staging has grown from a cottage industry focused on “cleaning and decluttering” into a well respected and indispensable component of the real estate selling process utilizing cutting edge neuro-marketing research. If you would like to learn more about these changes and apply them to your listings then this is the class for you! Learn how to present home staging to your clients in a positive and empowering way, select the right stager, and discover how cutting edge neuro-marketing research supports the staging investment.Register Here
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- Our real estate agent/friend recommended Bobbie and working with her has been a great experience. She is professional, talented and very personable. We spent three hours walking through our home both inside and out. We plan to put our home on the market in early 2016 and Bobbie helped me develop a plan to get it ready. We discussed improvements such as painting, light fixtures and carpeting. She dissuaded me from several plans I had that would not be worth the investment. Bobbie was thorough and followed up with every promise. I give her very high marks and will have her back before we put our home on the market!Jane MHome Seller-HOUZZ
- I have been a real estate agent for 27 years and was just recently introduced to Bobbie through one of my sellers in the past month. What she can "see" and do to a room once she walks into a room is amazing. She has a thorough understanding of what will enhance the presentation of a home and how to capture a buyer's attention!Mary TatumRealtor
- I met Bobbie McGrath at the Real Estate Staging Association's conference in Vegas where she was one of the speakers. Her infectious personality and deep knowledge and passion for the Home Staging Business is evident. She loves to help other stagers create a thriving business by creating relationships that are positive and empowering. I asked Bobbie to be included in my tele-summit Your Home Staging Business On Fire because I respect her, love her upbeat outlook on life and business and knew that she would generously share the keys to her business success. Bobbie is a dynamo and she has so much to offer to the staging community!Marianne ChericoPersonal and Professional Development Coach and Home Stager
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!
- I hired Bobbie McGrath after doing some research on home stagers available in the Raleigh, NC area. Her very positive reviews on Houzz and other sites was the most influential factor in my decision. And, it was a very GOOD decision! We chose a 2-hour consultation and planned to do most of the work ourselves. Bobbie is positive and professional and looks for creative solutions to using what you already have in order to stage. We bought less than $200 of new items to stage. She gives very specific advice about where to move furniture and art and lighting. She remembers decorative items from room to room, then tries to use them in a new, fresh way. Bobbie's job is to get potential buyers to your house, so she focuses on staging your house to produce the best pictures possible. She also has a list of vetted contractors should you need to use one - we used a painter and carpet stretcher she recommended and were pleased with results and cost. I won't sugar coat it. Staging your house is work, but we found the experience to be well worth it. Our house sold on the first day for list price. If you're selling in the Raleigh, NC area, it's a no brainer. Hire Bobbie!Sheila EHome Seller-HOUZZ