Topic: “Setting the Stage…”
April 24, 2018
Have you kept up with the rapidly changing/growing home staging industry? Home staging has grown from a cottage industry focused on “cleaning and decluttering” into a well respected and indispensable component of the real estate selling process utilizing cutting-edge neuro-marketing research. If you would like to learn more about these changes and apply them to your listings then this is the class for you! Learn how to present home staging to your clients in a positive and empowering way, select the right stager, and discover how cutting-edge neuro-marketing research supports the staging investment.Register Here
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients. And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable, were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate photography.
- In a challenging real estate market, home staging has become an important step in preparing a home to sell. They photograph better and show like model homes. With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotVeep, Bamboo Realty
- My realtor recommended Bobbie for staging my home prior to listing it for sale. My home had so much potential, but over the years I had collected more plants, decor and other "stuff" than I knew what to do with. Bobbie was able to see through the clutter, instruct me what to pack/minimize and what to focus on. She was the ultimate professional; never did I feel embarrassed at the state of my home, which needed some TLC & deep cleaning. Instead, she made me feel very confident about getting the house ready with her calm confidence. After walking through my home, she provided a prioritized list of things I should accomplish before listing. She also made it clear to let her know of those items on the list I wouldn't/couldn't accomplish so that she could offer a work-around. Just prior to photographs and listing, she was extremely helpful in placing items, showing me some great ways to make bedding look phenomenal and continued to show kindness, grace and patience. Bobbie is very down-to-earth, fun and easy to talk to. She chose a beautiful color palate for my home's interior and exterior paint that I would have never had the confidence to pick. I would recommend her to anyone needing help making decisions prior to listing. The icing on the cake from this experience was my home selling the first day it was shown.Justin K Homeowner-HOUZZ Review
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- Our real estate agent/friend recommended Bobbie and working with her has been a great experience. She is professional, talented and very personable. We spent three hours walking through our home both inside and out. We plan to put our home on the market in early 2016 and Bobbie helped me develop a plan to get it ready. We discussed improvements such as painting, light fixtures and carpeting. She dissuaded me from several plans I had that would not be worth the investment. Bobbie was thorough and followed up with every promise. I give her very high marks and will have her back before we put our home on the market!Jane MHome Seller-HOUZZ
- Lee S. GoldsteinPrincipal Broker at InTrust Realty, Inc.
Bobbie McGrath is one of the best among all people I have ever met. It was a pleasure to work together with Bobbie McGrath, who was a smart expert. Bobbie McGrath is a deadline oriented, proactive and responsible colleague with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Can focus on many tasks at once.