Topic: “Setting the Stage…for a Phenomenal Future!”
June 2 , 2016
10 AM-11 AM (Australia)
Webinar-Link to be provided once you are signed up!
Do you look at Real Estate as more than just a job? Are you focused on creating a strong Real Estate career that will grow stronger through the years by providing outstanding service to your clients?Register Here
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients. And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable, were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate photography.
- I first met Bobbie as our instructor at a Real Estate course on Staging. Bobbie was engaging from the minute she started to talk about Real Estate and the value of staging. Bobbie's knowledge and experience on staging along with the stories and examples she shared were captivating. Talk about leaning in, I didn't want the class to end! I would definitely recommend Bobbie McGrath as a Staging Consultant. As a Real Estate Professional, I am always looking to team with the best resources to offer my clients and Bobbie is certainly the best!Debbie CarsonRealtor®/Broker
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!
- My realtor recommended Bobbie for staging my home prior to listing it for sale. My home had so much potential, but over the years I had collected more plants, decor and other "stuff" than I knew what to do with. Bobbie was able to see through the clutter, instruct me what to pack/minimize and what to focus on. She was the ultimate professional; never did I feel embarrassed at the state of my home, which needed some TLC & deep cleaning. Instead, she made me feel very confident about getting the house ready with her calm confidence. After walking through my home, she provided a prioritized list of things I should accomplish before listing. She also made it clear to let her know of those items on the list I wouldn't/couldn't accomplish so that she could offer a work-around. Just prior to photographs and listing, she was extremely helpful in placing items, showing me some great ways to make bedding look phenomenal and continued to show kindness, grace and patience. Bobbie is very down-to-earth, fun and easy to talk to. She chose a beautiful color palate for my home's interior and exterior paint that I would have never had the confidence to pick. I would recommend her to anyone needing help making decisions prior to listing. The icing on the cake from this experience was my home selling the first day it was shown.Justin K Homeowner-HOUZZ Review
- M. ThomasHomeowner
At first, I was skeptical of the usefulness of staging. However, the staging consultation was one of the most crucial aspects of the selling process for me...I had multiple offers within one week. The proof really is in the pudding. I'm thrilled with the results!
- Jodi Lynn VillersBroker/Realtor and Office Manager for The Linda Bird Kolarov Team, Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Linda Kolarov Team uses Bobbie to stage all of our listings. In this market, it's a price war and a beauty contest, and Bobbie's expert staging makes our listings stand out. We appreciate Bobbie's "hands-on" approach; we always ask for a "working consultation" to get the job done in a timely fashion. Bobbie is great with our clients and also with the follow-up. She's upbeat and optimistic, and she can taste color!