Topic: “Setting the Stage…for a Phenomenal Future!”
June 2 , 2016
10 AM-11 AM (Australia)
Webinar-Link to be provided once you are signed up!
Do you look at Real Estate as more than just a job? Are you focused on creating a strong Real Estate career that will grow stronger through the years by providing outstanding service to your clients?Register Here
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!
- M. ThomasHomeowner
At first, I was skeptical of the usefulness of staging. However, the staging consultation was one of the most crucial aspects of the selling process for me...I had multiple offers within one week. The proof really is in the pudding. I'm thrilled with the results!
- Bobbie is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- I met Bobbie McGrath at the Real Estate Staging Association's conference in Vegas where she was one of the speakers. Her infectious personality and deep knowledge and passion for the Home Staging Business is evident. She loves to help other stagers create a thriving business by creating relationships that are positive and empowering. I asked Bobbie to be included in my tele-summit Your Home Staging Business On Fire because I respect her, love her upbeat outlook on life and business and knew that she would generously share the keys to her business success. Bobbie is a dynamo and she has so much to offer to the staging community!Marianne ChericoPersonal and Professional Development Coach and Home Stager
- With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotRealtor, Go Realty