Topic: “Setting the Stage…for a Phenomenal Future!”
June 2 , 2016
10 AM-11 AM (Australia)
Webinar-Link to be provided once you are signed up!
Do you look at Real Estate as more than just a job? Are you focused on creating a strong Real Estate career that will grow stronger through the years by providing outstanding service to your clients?Register Here
- Lee S. GoldsteinPrincipal Broker at InTrust Realty, Inc.
Bobbie McGrath is one of the best among all people I have ever met. It was a pleasure to work together with Bobbie McGrath, who was a smart expert. Bobbie McGrath is a deadline oriented, proactive and responsible colleague with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Can focus on many tasks at once.
- I first met Bobbie as our instructor at a Real Estate course on Staging. Bobbie was engaging from the minute she started to talk about Real Estate and the value of staging. Bobbie's knowledge and experience on staging along with the stories and examples she shared were captivating. Talk about leaning in, I didn't want the class to end! I would definitely recommend Bobbie McGrath as a Staging Consultant. As a Real Estate Professional, I am always looking to team with the best resources to offer my clients and Bobbie is certainly the best!Debbie CarsonRealtor®/Broker
- Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
Bobbie is a winner, from the moment she steps into your home until she wraps up her staging consultation. She is knowledgeable about every detail of staging from paint color coordination to repairing holes in the wall. She is equally adept at using the client's own things to supplying inventory from her warehouse full of creative furnishings and accessories. Best of all, she is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!
- Our real estate agent/friend recommended Bobbie and working with her has been a great experience. She is professional, talented and very personable. We spent three hours walking through our home both inside and out. We plan to put our home on the market in early 2016 and Bobbie helped me develop a plan to get it ready. We discussed improvements such as painting, light fixtures and carpeting. She dissuaded me from several plans I had that would not be worth the investment. Bobbie was thorough and followed up with every promise. I give her very high marks and will have her back before we put our home on the market!Jane MHome Seller-HOUZZ
- Lorena ChiapparaSales and Marketing Consultant, Gold Coast AustraliaI had the great pleasure of recently completing Bobbie McGrath's
webinar course on home staging for realestate agents. She has been
teaching this course in the US for many years now, and l was one of
the very fortunate few to have been chosen to participate in the pilot
course for Australia.
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager
who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her
knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is
limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients.
And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to
buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable,
were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate
She has a bubbly, joyous personality and absolutely loves what she does.
I am a real estate agent in Queensland, Australia and have always
believed in the benefits of staging a property for sale, but struggled
to get all my clients on board with the concept. Those that did were
always thrilled with the amazing results we achieved.
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every
property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51
inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a
whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.($46,000 over the
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has
given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward
to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
Thank you, Bobbie, l look forward to meeting you in person if l'm ever
in your neighborhood.