Topic: “Setting the Stage…for a Phenomenal Future!”
June 2 , 2016
10 AM-11 AM (Australia)
Webinar-Link to be provided once you are signed up!
Do you look at Real Estate as more than just a job? Are you focused on creating a strong Real Estate career that will grow stronger through the years by providing outstanding service to your clients?Register Here
- My realtor recommended Bobbie for staging my home prior to listing it for sale. My home had so much potential, but over the years I had collected more plants, decor and other "stuff" than I knew what to do with. Bobbie was able to see through the clutter, instruct me what to pack/minimize and what to focus on. She was the ultimate professional; never did I feel embarrassed at the state of my home, which needed some TLC & deep cleaning. Instead, she made me feel very confident about getting the house ready with her calm confidence. After walking through my home, she provided a prioritized list of things I should accomplish before listing. She also made it clear to let her know of those items on the list I wouldn't/couldn't accomplish so that she could offer a work-around. Just prior to photographs and listing, she was extremely helpful in placing items, showing me some great ways to make bedding look phenomenal and continued to show kindness, grace and patience. Bobbie is very down-to-earth, fun and easy to talk to. She chose a beautiful color palate for my home's interior and exterior paint that I would have never had the confidence to pick. I would recommend her to anyone needing help making decisions prior to listing. The icing on the cake from this experience was my home selling the first day it was shown.Justin K Homeowner-HOUZZ Review
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- Bobbie is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
- Sometimes you come across an opportunity and instantly you know you have to jump on board and find out more. 'SETTING THE STAGE FOR A PHENOMENAL FUTURE' offered so much information regarding the benefits of Real Estate agents using Home Staging to help them stand out above the rest. Thank you so much, Tracey, and thank you, Bobbie, for sharing your wealth of knowledge and giving me clarity of what staging is really all about. This course has opened my eyes immensely and the content was brilliant. It really can offer Real Estate Agents a point of difference. I'm looking forward to further courses in the near future!Shelley GiffinProfessional Organizer-Rooms for Miracles /Australia
- If the definition of insanity is truly repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, then selling a home without the help of an experienced home stager qualifies. We sold 5 homes in 25 years with very poor results until we met Bobbie. Bobbie came in for the initial consultation and we completed everything on the “to-do” list she helped us create to prepare our home for sale. Our home looked perfect! More importantly, it sold in 7 days for virtually the asking price!!! Time equals money and Bobbie is money well spent! Thanks Bobbie for the home staging work and for your continued help and friendship!Andy & Leanne MHomesellers
- M. ThomasHomeowner
At first, I was skeptical of the usefulness of staging. However, the staging consultation was one of the most crucial aspects of the selling process for me...I had multiple offers within one week. The proof really is in the pudding. I'm thrilled with the results!