There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- Bobbie McGrath of Successful Staging was a huge help in getting our house ready for sale. First, she came highly recommended. She had staged my sister's home and it sold in 5 days. We asked her out to our home last April, a year before we were ready to sell, because we knew we needed some upgrades. She has an amazing eye for color, light, space, and shape and gave us just the advice we needed to do the changes that were really needed and would make the most impact. She is so easy to work with and makes the process much more fun than you imagine. This is partly because you can really see how much improvement each step makes. We worked through that list last year. Much of which we could do ourselves. Last month we asked her out again for a final review. Once again, her advice helped us arrange, de-clutter, and add more light and color to our home to show it to it's best advantage. After that I emailed her photos of what I had done and she generously gave us final advice on the phone. I can't thank her enough. She explained her rationale behind each recommendation so I learned from her, she offered us advice on how to accomplish the changes with the best providers at the lowest cost, and she used our possessions where possible to further minimize our outlay of money. I like our home now better than it was before and would love her to help up on the other end of our move. Perhaps by phone. Thank heavens for Facetime!Robin Whome Seller-HOUZZ
- In a challenging real estate market, home staging has become an important step in preparing a home to sell. They photograph better and show like model homes. With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotVeep, Bamboo Realty
- Bobbie is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
- Lorena ChiapparaSales and Marketing Consultant, Gold Coast AustraliaI had the great pleasure of recently completing Bobbie McGrath's
webinar course on home staging for realestate agents. She has been
teaching this course in the US for many years now, and l was one of
the very fortunate few to have been chosen to participate in the pilot
course for Australia.
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager
who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her
knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is
limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients.
And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to
buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable,
were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate
She has a bubbly, joyous personality and absolutely loves what she does.
I am a real estate agent in Queensland, Australia and have always
believed in the benefits of staging a property for sale, but struggled
to get all my clients on board with the concept. Those that did were
always thrilled with the amazing results we achieved.
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every
property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51
inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a
whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.($46,000 over the
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has
given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward
to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
Thank you, Bobbie, l look forward to meeting you in person if l'm ever
in your neighborhood.
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients. And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable, were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate photography.
- I first met Bobbie as our instructor at a Real Estate course on Staging. Bobbie was engaging from the minute she started to talk about Real Estate and the value of staging. Bobbie's knowledge and experience on staging along with the stories and examples she shared were captivating. Talk about leaning in, I didn't want the class to end! I would definitely recommend Bobbie McGrath as a Staging Consultant. As a Real Estate Professional, I am always looking to team with the best resources to offer my clients and Bobbie is certainly the best!Debbie CarsonRealtor®/Broker