There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotRealtor, Go Realty
- I have been a real estate agent for 27 years and was just recently introduced to Bobbie through one of my sellers in the past month. What she can "see" and do to a room once she walks into a room is amazing. She has a thorough understanding of what will enhance the presentation of a home and how to capture a buyer's attention!Mary TatumRealtor
- Jodi Lynn VillersBroker/Realtor and Office Manager for The Linda Bird Kolarov Team, Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Linda Kolarov Team uses Bobbie to stage all of our listings. In this market, it's a price war and a beauty contest, and Bobbie's expert staging makes our listings stand out. We appreciate Bobbie's "hands-on" approach; we always ask for a "working consultation" to get the job done in a timely fashion. Bobbie is great with our clients and also with the follow-up. She's upbeat and optimistic, and she can taste color!
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- Bobbie is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!