There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- M. ThomasHomeowner
At first, I was skeptical of the usefulness of staging. However, the staging consultation was one of the most crucial aspects of the selling process for me...I had multiple offers within one week. The proof really is in the pudding. I'm thrilled with the results!
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- In a challenging real estate market, home staging has become an important step in preparing a home to sell. They photograph better and show like model homes. With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotVeep, Bamboo Realty
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!
- I met Bobbie McGrath at the Real Estate Staging Association's conference in Vegas where she was one of the speakers. Her infectious personality and deep knowledge and passion for the Home Staging Business is evident. She loves to help other stagers create a thriving business by creating relationships that are positive and empowering. I asked Bobbie to be included in my tele-summit Your Home Staging Business On Fire because I respect her, love her upbeat outlook on life and business and knew that she would generously share the keys to her business success. Bobbie is a dynamo and she has so much to offer to the staging community!Marianne ChericoPersonal and Professional Development Coach and Home Stager
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients. And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable, were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate photography.