Named one of 2018’s “Top 100 Most Influential People in Real Estate Staging”, Bobbie McGrath is a national award-winning home stager, international trainer, speaker and co-author of Amazon’s best-selling book, “Home Staging: The Power That Sells Real Estate”. Bobbie was voted by her international peers as one of the Top Ten Occupied Home Stagers in America in both 2015 and 2016. She has been recognized as “Best of HOUZZ” for customer service and design in 2015, 2016, 2017 and, once again, outstanding customer service in 2018. Bringing her expertise to the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area has raised the expectations of the home buying public!
Known as the “Occupied Consultation Specialist™“, Bobbie has created an outstanding training program “Talking Your Way to a Six-Figure Income” as part of her Occupied Consultation Specialist™ educational series. Stagers from around the world are embracing her no-nonsense approach to providing positive and empowering consultations sure to move the selling public to action!
- 2016 Top Ten Home Stager of the Year-USA Occupied Category
- 2015 Top Ten Home Stager of the Year-USA Occupied Category
- RESA-Pro since 2014
- Member Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
The only award winning home stager specializing in occupied home staging services throughout the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, Bobbie’s focus on providing practical and cost-effective home staging recommendations has earned her the reputation as the “go-to” Stager.
Realtors use words like, “positive”, “professional”, “effective” and “great communicator” when describing her interactions with their clients. Home sellers often remark how the deceptively simple changes she recommends can create such a huge difference in the way their house is shown. After her staging experience with Bobbie, one seller remarked, “I’ll never sign with a Realtor who doesn’t use Bobbie as their Stager.”
Among Bobbie’s newest endeavors is the recent release of her “Occupied Consultation Specialist™” training program. Developed for home stagers looking to provide a top-notch occupied consultation sure to get results! Based on her 14+ years consulting on well over 6,000 properties, Bobbie shares the insights needed to create compelling interiors sure to entice potential home sellers.
With her years of experience speaking with thousands of sellers, hundreds of Realtors and home stagers, Bobbie McGrath has become a sought-after speaker and trainer. She is currently training Australian realtors on how best to present staging to their listing clients as a powerful and effective marketing tool. She created the North Carolina Board of Realtors approved, “Setting the Stage…” as a continuing education elective for Realtors. Her communication style, choice of words and “tasting” of color make her sessions memorable!
Whether meeting with home sellers, speaking to organizations or training realtors and fellow stagers, Bobbie’s goal is to leave you with a positive and empowering message sure to “Set the Stage” for YOUR success!
- I have been a real estate agent for 27 years and was just recently introduced to Bobbie through one of my sellers in the past month. What she can "see" and do to a room once she walks into a room is amazing. She has a thorough understanding of what will enhance the presentation of a home and how to capture a buyer's attention!Mary TatumRealtor
- Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
Bobbie is a winner, from the moment she steps into your home until she wraps up her staging consultation. She is knowledgeable about every detail of staging from paint color coordination to repairing holes in the wall. She is equally adept at using the client's own things to supplying inventory from her warehouse full of creative furnishings and accessories. Best of all, she is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?
- Our real estate agent/friend recommended Bobbie and working with her has been a great experience. She is professional, talented and very personable. We spent three hours walking through our home both inside and out. We plan to put our home on the market in early 2016 and Bobbie helped me develop a plan to get it ready. We discussed improvements such as painting, light fixtures and carpeting. She dissuaded me from several plans I had that would not be worth the investment. Bobbie was thorough and followed up with every promise. I give her very high marks and will have her back before we put our home on the market!Jane MHome Seller-HOUZZ
- Lee S. GoldsteinPrincipal Broker at InTrust Realty, Inc.
Bobbie McGrath is one of the best among all people I have ever met. It was a pleasure to work together with Bobbie McGrath, who was a smart expert. Bobbie McGrath is a deadline oriented, proactive and responsible colleague with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Can focus on many tasks at once.
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients. And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable, were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate photography.
- Jodi Lynn VillersBroker/Realtor and Office Manager for The Linda Bird Kolarov Team, Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Linda Kolarov Team uses Bobbie to stage all of our listings. In this market, it's a price war and a beauty contest, and Bobbie's expert staging makes our listings stand out. We appreciate Bobbie's "hands-on" approach; we always ask for a "working consultation" to get the job done in a timely fashion. Bobbie is great with our clients and also with the follow-up. She's upbeat and optimistic, and she can taste color!