Named one of 2018’s “Top 100 Most Influential People in Real Estate Staging”, Bobbie McGrath is a national award-winning home stager, international trainer, speaker and co-author of Amazon’s best-selling book, “Home Staging: The Power That Sells Real Estate”. Bobbie was voted by her international peers as one of the Top Ten Occupied Home Stagers in America in both 2015 and 2016. She has been recognized as “Best of HOUZZ” for customer service and design in 2015, 2016, 2017 and, once again, outstanding customer service in 2018. Bringing her expertise to the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area has raised the expectations of the home buying public!
Known as the “Occupied Consultation Specialist™“, Bobbie has created an outstanding training program “Talking Your Way to a Six-Figure Income” as part of her Occupied Consultation Specialist™ educational series. Stagers from around the world are embracing her no-nonsense approach to providing positive and empowering consultations sure to move the selling public to action!
- 2016 Top Ten Home Stager of the Year-USA Occupied Category
- 2015 Top Ten Home Stager of the Year-USA Occupied Category
- RESA-Pro since 2014
- Member Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
The only award winning home stager specializing in occupied home staging services throughout the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, Bobbie’s focus on providing practical and cost-effective home staging recommendations has earned her the reputation as the “go-to” Stager.
Realtors use words like, “positive”, “professional”, “effective” and “great communicator” when describing her interactions with their clients. Home sellers often remark how the deceptively simple changes she recommends can create such a huge difference in the way their house is shown. After her staging experience with Bobbie, one seller remarked, “I’ll never sign with a Realtor who doesn’t use Bobbie as their Stager.”
Among Bobbie’s newest endeavors is the recent release of her “Occupied Consultation Specialist™” training program. Developed for home stagers looking to provide a top-notch occupied consultation sure to get results! Based on her 14+ years consulting on well over 6,000 properties, Bobbie shares the insights needed to create compelling interiors sure to entice potential home sellers.
With her years of experience speaking with thousands of sellers, hundreds of Realtors and home stagers, Bobbie McGrath has become a sought-after speaker and trainer. She is currently training Australian realtors on how best to present staging to their listing clients as a powerful and effective marketing tool. She created the North Carolina Board of Realtors approved, “Setting the Stage…” as a continuing education elective for Realtors. Her communication style, choice of words and “tasting” of color make her sessions memorable!
Whether meeting with home sellers, speaking to organizations or training realtors and fellow stagers, Bobbie’s goal is to leave you with a positive and empowering message sure to “Set the Stage” for YOUR success!
- M. ThomasHomeowner
At first, I was skeptical of the usefulness of staging. However, the staging consultation was one of the most crucial aspects of the selling process for me...I had multiple offers within one week. The proof really is in the pudding. I'm thrilled with the results!
- Lee S. GoldsteinPrincipal Broker at InTrust Realty, Inc.
Bobbie McGrath is one of the best among all people I have ever met. It was a pleasure to work together with Bobbie McGrath, who was a smart expert. Bobbie McGrath is a deadline oriented, proactive and responsible colleague with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Can focus on many tasks at once.
- In a challenging real estate market, home staging has become an important step in preparing a home to sell. They photograph better and show like model homes. With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotVeep, Bamboo Realty
- Our real estate agent/friend recommended Bobbie and working with her has been a great experience. She is professional, talented and very personable. We spent three hours walking through our home both inside and out. We plan to put our home on the market in early 2016 and Bobbie helped me develop a plan to get it ready. We discussed improvements such as painting, light fixtures and carpeting. She dissuaded me from several plans I had that would not be worth the investment. Bobbie was thorough and followed up with every promise. I give her very high marks and will have her back before we put our home on the market!Jane MHome Seller-HOUZZ
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- My realtor recommended Bobbie for staging my home prior to listing it for sale. My home had so much potential, but over the years I had collected more plants, decor and other "stuff" than I knew what to do with. Bobbie was able to see through the clutter, instruct me what to pack/minimize and what to focus on. She was the ultimate professional; never did I feel embarrassed at the state of my home, which needed some TLC & deep cleaning. Instead, she made me feel very confident about getting the house ready with her calm confidence. After walking through my home, she provided a prioritized list of things I should accomplish before listing. She also made it clear to let her know of those items on the list I wouldn't/couldn't accomplish so that she could offer a work-around. Just prior to photographs and listing, she was extremely helpful in placing items, showing me some great ways to make bedding look phenomenal and continued to show kindness, grace and patience. Bobbie is very down-to-earth, fun and easy to talk to. She chose a beautiful color palate for my home's interior and exterior paint that I would have never had the confidence to pick. I would recommend her to anyone needing help making decisions prior to listing. The icing on the cake from this experience was my home selling the first day it was shown.Justin K Homeowner-HOUZZ Review