There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- If the definition of insanity is truly repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, then selling a home without the help of an experienced home stager qualifies. We sold 5 homes in 25 years with very poor results until we met Bobbie. Bobbie came in for the initial consultation and we completed everything on the “to-do” list she helped us create to prepare our home for sale. Our home looked perfect! More importantly, it sold in 7 days for virtually the asking price!!! Time equals money and Bobbie is money well spent! Thanks Bobbie for the home staging work and for your continued help and friendship!Andy & Leanne MHomesellers
- I first met Bobbie as our instructor at a Real Estate course on Staging. Bobbie was engaging from the minute she started to talk about Real Estate and the value of staging. Bobbie's knowledge and experience on staging along with the stories and examples she shared were captivating. Talk about leaning in, I didn't want the class to end! I would definitely recommend Bobbie McGrath as a Staging Consultant. As a Real Estate Professional, I am always looking to team with the best resources to offer my clients and Bobbie is certainly the best!Debbie CarsonRealtor®/Broker
- I first met Bobbie as our instructor at a Real Estate course on Staging. Bobbie was engaging from the minute she started to talk about Real Estate and the value of staging. Bobbie's knowledge and experience on staging along with the stories and examples she shared were captivating. Talk about leaning in, I didn't want the class to end! I would definitely recommend Bobbie McGrath as a Staging Consultant. As a Real Estate Professional, I am always looking to team with the best resources to offer my clients and Bobbie is certainly the best! .... Debbie Carson, Realtor®/Broker
- Bobbie McGrath of Successful Staging was a huge help in getting our house ready for sale. First, she came highly recommended. She had staged my sister's home and it sold in 5 days. We asked her out to our home last April, a year before we were ready to sell, because we knew we needed some upgrades. She has an amazing eye for color, light, space, and shape and gave us just the advice we needed to do the changes that were really needed and would make the most impact. She is so easy to work with and makes the process much more fun than you imagine. This is partly because you can really see how much improvement each step makes. We worked through that list last year. Much of which we could do ourselves. Last month we asked her out again for a final review. Once again, her advice helped us arrange, de-clutter, and add more light and color to our home to show it to it's best advantage. After that I emailed her photos of what I had done and she generously gave us final advice on the phone. I can't thank her enough. She explained her rationale behind each recommendation so I learned from her, she offered us advice on how to accomplish the changes with the best providers at the lowest cost, and she used our possessions where possible to further minimize our outlay of money. I like our home now better than it was before and would love her to help up on the other end of our move. Perhaps by phone. Thank heavens for Facetime!Robin Whome Seller-HOUZZ
- Jodi Lynn VillersBroker/Realtor and Office Manager for The Linda Bird Kolarov Team, Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Linda Kolarov Team uses Bobbie to stage all of our listings. In this market, it's a price war and a beauty contest, and Bobbie's expert staging makes our listings stand out. We appreciate Bobbie's "hands-on" approach; we always ask for a "working consultation" to get the job done in a timely fashion. Bobbie is great with our clients and also with the follow-up. She's upbeat and optimistic, and she can taste color!
- Sometimes you come across an opportunity and instantly you know you have to jump on board and find out more. 'SETTING THE STAGE FOR A PHENOMENAL FUTURE' offered so much information regarding the benefits of Real Estate agents using Home Staging to help them stand out above the rest. Thank you so much, Tracey, and thank you, Bobbie, for sharing your wealth of knowledge and giving me clarity of what staging is really all about. This course has opened my eyes immensely and the content was brilliant. It really can offer Real Estate Agents a point of difference. I'm looking forward to further courses in the near future!Shelley GiffinProfessional Organizer-Rooms for Miracles /Australia