There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- Lorena ChiapparaSales and Marketing Consultant, Gold Coast AustraliaI had the great pleasure of recently completing Bobbie McGrath's
webinar course on home staging for realestate agents. She has been
teaching this course in the US for many years now, and l was one of
the very fortunate few to have been chosen to participate in the pilot
course for Australia.
Not only is Bobbie a wonderful teacher; she is full time home stager
who helps agents achieve fantastic results every day of the week. Her
knowledge and experience is second to none. Her generosity is
limitless in providing the right dialogues to have with our clients.
And her insights into the neuroscience behind what motivates buyers to
buy is fascinating and l do believe, groundbreaking. Also invaluable,
were her photography tips- a must for anyone providing real estate
She has a bubbly, joyous personality and absolutely loves what she does.
I am a real estate agent in Queensland, Australia and have always
believed in the benefits of staging a property for sale, but struggled
to get all my clients on board with the concept. Those that did were
always thrilled with the amazing results we achieved.
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every
property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51
inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a
whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.($46,000 over the
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has
given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward
to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
Thank you, Bobbie, l look forward to meeting you in person if l'm ever
in your neighborhood.
- With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotRealtor, Go Realty
- Bobbie is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
- Kim SaylorBroker/Training Manager at Fonville Morisey Realty
Bobbie is amazing! She not only is the very best at staging my listings, but my sellers fall in love with her. She is so very tactful and handles my clients like they are her family. Her transformations come gently, and usually very inexpensively, as Bobbie shops" the house" not the stores. I will recommend her always!
- My realtor recommended Bobbie for staging my home prior to listing it for sale. My home had so much potential, but over the years I had collected more plants, decor and other "stuff" than I knew what to do with. Bobbie was able to see through the clutter, instruct me what to pack/minimize and what to focus on. She was the ultimate professional; never did I feel embarrassed at the state of my home, which needed some TLC & deep cleaning. Instead, she made me feel very confident about getting the house ready with her calm confidence. After walking through my home, she provided a prioritized list of things I should accomplish before listing. She also made it clear to let her know of those items on the list I wouldn't/couldn't accomplish so that she could offer a work-around. Just prior to photographs and listing, she was extremely helpful in placing items, showing me some great ways to make bedding look phenomenal and continued to show kindness, grace and patience. Bobbie is very down-to-earth, fun and easy to talk to. She chose a beautiful color palate for my home's interior and exterior paint that I would have never had the confidence to pick. I would recommend her to anyone needing help making decisions prior to listing. The icing on the cake from this experience was my home selling the first day it was shown.Justin K Homeowner-HOUZZ Review
- Bobbie helped me get my house ready to list for sale. She is very efficient and knows what is important to a potential buyer. She was extremely helpful in making a list of Top 10 items for me to concentrate my efforts. Also, she is willing to do as much or as little in order to stay within my budget. Once I took care of my items, she came in and staged the place beautifully and worked with what I already had. The value of her services was tremendous to me! I would highly recommend her.Karen CHome Seller-HOUZZ