There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- I first met Bobbie as our instructor at a Real Estate course on Staging. Bobbie was engaging from the minute she started to talk about Real Estate and the value of staging. Bobbie's knowledge and experience on staging along with the stories and examples she shared were captivating. Talk about leaning in, I didn't want the class to end! I would definitely recommend Bobbie McGrath as a Staging Consultant. As a Real Estate Professional, I am always looking to team with the best resources to offer my clients and Bobbie is certainly the best!Debbie CarsonRealtor®/Broker
- My realtor recommended Bobbie for staging my home prior to listing it for sale. My home had so much potential, but over the years I had collected more plants, decor and other "stuff" than I knew what to do with. Bobbie was able to see through the clutter, instruct me what to pack/minimize and what to focus on. She was the ultimate professional; never did I feel embarrassed at the state of my home, which needed some TLC & deep cleaning. Instead, she made me feel very confident about getting the house ready with her calm confidence. After walking through my home, she provided a prioritized list of things I should accomplish before listing. She also made it clear to let her know of those items on the list I wouldn't/couldn't accomplish so that she could offer a work-around. Just prior to photographs and listing, she was extremely helpful in placing items, showing me some great ways to make bedding look phenomenal and continued to show kindness, grace and patience. Bobbie is very down-to-earth, fun and easy to talk to. She chose a beautiful color palate for my home's interior and exterior paint that I would have never had the confidence to pick. I would recommend her to anyone needing help making decisions prior to listing. The icing on the cake from this experience was my home selling the first day it was shown.Justin K Homeowner-HOUZZ Review
- Sometimes you come across an opportunity and instantly you know you have to jump on board and find out more. 'SETTING THE STAGE FOR A PHENOMENAL FUTURE' offered so much information regarding the benefits of Real Estate agents using Home Staging to help them stand out above the rest. Thank you so much, Tracey, and thank you, Bobbie, for sharing your wealth of knowledge and giving me clarity of what staging is really all about. This course has opened my eyes immensely and the content was brilliant. It really can offer Real Estate Agents a point of difference. I'm looking forward to further courses in the near future!Shelley GiffinProfessional Organizer-Rooms for Miracles /Australia
- I hired Bobbie McGrath after doing some research on home stagers available in the Raleigh, NC area. Her very positive reviews on Houzz and other sites was the most influential factor in my decision. And, it was a very GOOD decision! We chose a 2-hour consultation and planned to do most of the work ourselves. Bobbie is positive and professional and looks for creative solutions to using what you already have in order to stage. We bought less than $200 of new items to stage. She gives very specific advice about where to move furniture and art and lighting. She remembers decorative items from room to room, then tries to use them in a new, fresh way. Bobbie's job is to get potential buyers to your house, so she focuses on staging your house to produce the best pictures possible. She also has a list of vetted contractors should you need to use one - we used a painter and carpet stretcher she recommended and were pleased with results and cost. I won't sugar coat it. Staging your house is work, but we found the experience to be well worth it. Our house sold on the first day for list price. If you're selling in the Raleigh, NC area, it's a no brainer. Hire Bobbie!Sheila EHome Seller-HOUZZ
- Jodi Lynn VillersBroker/Realtor and Office Manager for The Linda Bird Kolarov Team, Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Linda Kolarov Team uses Bobbie to stage all of our listings. In this market, it's a price war and a beauty contest, and Bobbie's expert staging makes our listings stand out. We appreciate Bobbie's "hands-on" approach; we always ask for a "working consultation" to get the job done in a timely fashion. Bobbie is great with our clients and also with the follow-up. She's upbeat and optimistic, and she can taste color!
- I met Bobbie McGrath at the Real Estate Staging Association's conference in Vegas where she was one of the speakers. Her infectious personality and deep knowledge and passion for the Home Staging Business is evident. She loves to help other stagers create a thriving business by creating relationships that are positive and empowering. I asked Bobbie to be included in my tele-summit Your Home Staging Business On Fire because I respect her, love her upbeat outlook on life and business and knew that she would generously share the keys to her business success. Bobbie is a dynamo and she has so much to offer to the staging community!Marianne ChericoPersonal and Professional Development Coach and Home Stager