There are three main players in this Home Staging Story:
REALTOR, HOME OWNER & STAGER
Each of us has our own part to play while preparing for our mutual goal— a SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Pricing and Marketing Expert Extraordinaire! The Realtor has their finger on the pulse of the real estate market. Their responsibility is to educated the homeowner on current market conditions and the value of their house as it currently stands. Their comprehensive marketing plan will determine how many people walk through your front door. The more people through the door…the more opportunities for an offer!
Driver of the Whole Machine! The homeowner determines the timeframe and budget they are willing to invest in the preparation of their house for sale. Regardless of timeframe or budget the homeowner has the responsibility to follow through with the agreed upon plan in order to improve their odds of receiving an acceptable offer!
Real Estate Property Presentation Expert! The Home Stager’s responsibility is to work within the constraints of time and budget as determined by the homeowner to best present and merchandise the property so everyone’s efforts and marketing plan pays off! With proper Staging your marketing photos will play a large part in drawing people to tour your house!
When everyone does their part and works together you can’t help but have a Successful Sale…POOF! It’s done!
- Bobbie is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
- Sometimes you come across an opportunity and instantly you know you have to jump on board and find out more. 'SETTING THE STAGE FOR A PHENOMENAL FUTURE' offered so much information regarding the benefits of Real Estate agents using Home Staging to help them stand out above the rest. Thank you so much, Tracey, and thank you, Bobbie, for sharing your wealth of knowledge and giving me clarity of what staging is really all about. This course has opened my eyes immensely and the content was brilliant. It really can offer Real Estate Agents a point of difference. I'm looking forward to further courses in the near future!Shelley GiffinProfessional Organizer-Rooms for Miracles /Australia
- Jodi Lynn VillersBroker/Realtor and Office Manager for The Linda Bird Kolarov Team, Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Linda Kolarov Team uses Bobbie to stage all of our listings. In this market, it's a price war and a beauty contest, and Bobbie's expert staging makes our listings stand out. We appreciate Bobbie's "hands-on" approach; we always ask for a "working consultation" to get the job done in a timely fashion. Bobbie is great with our clients and also with the follow-up. She's upbeat and optimistic, and she can taste color!
- In a challenging real estate market, home staging has become an important step in preparing a home to sell. They photograph better and show like model homes. With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotVeep, Bamboo Realty
- Phyllis HaydenHomeowner
Bobbie is a winner, from the moment she steps into your home until she wraps up her staging consultation. She is knowledgeable about every detail of staging from paint color coordination to repairing holes in the wall. She is equally adept at using the client's own things to supplying inventory from her warehouse full of creative furnishings and accessories. Best of all, she is funny and personable. But most importantly, her advice SELLS HOUSES. She is one of the most successful stagers in the business; what more does one need to know?
- Bobbie helped me get my house ready to list for sale. She is very efficient and knows what is important to a potential buyer. She was extremely helpful in making a list of Top 10 items for me to concentrate my efforts. Also, she is willing to do as much or as little in order to stay within my budget. Once I took care of my items, she came in and staged the place beautifully and worked with what I already had. The value of her services was tremendous to me! I would highly recommend her.Karen CHome Seller-HOUZZ