Topic: “Setting the Stage…for a Phenomenal Future!”
June 2 , 2016
10 AM-11 AM (Australia)
Webinar-Link to be provided once you are signed up!
Do you look at Real Estate as more than just a job? Are you focused on creating a strong Real Estate career that will grow stronger through the years by providing outstanding service to your clients?Register Here
- Lee S. GoldsteinPrincipal Broker at InTrust Realty, Inc.
Bobbie McGrath is one of the best among all people I have ever met. It was a pleasure to work together with Bobbie McGrath, who was a smart expert. Bobbie McGrath is a deadline oriented, proactive and responsible colleague with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Can focus on many tasks at once.
- M. ThomasHomeowner
At first, I was skeptical of the usefulness of staging. However, the staging consultation was one of the most crucial aspects of the selling process for me. I learned how to appeal to the buyers market and the most cost-effective way to achieve it. It helped me to set priorities and develop an action plan. I had multiple offers within one week. The proof really is in the pudding. I'm thrilled with the results!
- Sometimes you come across an opportunity and instantly you know you have to jump on board and find out more. 'SETTING THE STAGE FOR A PHENOMENAL FUTURE' offered so much information regarding the benefits of Real Estate agents using Home Staging to help them stand out above the rest. Thank you so much, Tracey, and thank you, Bobbie, for sharing your wealth of knowledge and giving me clarity of what staging is really all about. This course has opened my eyes immensely and the content was brilliant. It really can offer Real Estate Agents a point of difference. I'm looking forward to further courses in the near future!Shelley GiffinProfessional Organizer-Rooms for Miracles /Australia
- Lorena ChiapparaAustralian Realtor
After doing Bobbie's course l am now committed to staging every property l list. My latest result was sold in 24 hours, after 51 inspections over the 2 days with 6 written offers, and sold for a whopping $65,000 over my initial appraisal price.
$46,000 over list price!
What more can a real estate agent hope for? Working with Bobbie has given me a new direction and focus in my business- and l look forward to taking my real estate career to a whole new level.
- I hired Bobbie McGrath after doing some research on home stagers available in the Raleigh, NC area. Her very positive reviews on Houzz and other sites was the most influential factor in my decision. And, it was a very GOOD decision! We chose a 2-hour consultation and planned to do most of the work ourselves. Bobbie is positive and professional and looks for creative solutions to using what you already have in order to stage. We bought less than $200 of new items to stage. She gives very specific advice about where to move furniture and art and lighting. She remembers decorative items from room to room, then tries to use them in a new, fresh way. Bobbie's job is to get potential buyers to your house, so she focuses on staging your house to produce the best pictures possible. She also has a list of vetted contractors should you need to use one - we used a painter and carpet stretcher she recommended and were pleased with results and cost. I won't sugar coat it. Staging your house is work, but we found the experience to be well worth it. Our house sold on the first day for list price. If you're selling in the Raleigh, NC area, it's a no brainer. Hire Bobbie!Sheila EHome Seller-HOUZZ
- In a challenging real estate market, home staging has become an important step in preparing a home to sell. They photograph better and show like model homes. With Bobbie on the job, we have the best chance at selling our clients' homes.Zach SchabotVeep, Bamboo Realty